- This event has passed.
Forest Schools – Reception & Year 1
October 19 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 1:00pm on Monday, repeating until 19th October 2020
On Forest School days:
- The children wear their Forest Schools clothes to & from school.
- Wellington/outdoor boots should be in a bag to change into prior to the session.
- Sessions are very ‘hands on’ and the children can get muddy so the children’s clothes shouldn’t be their best.
- Clothes needed for Forest School:
- Warm, water proof jacket/coat
- warm trousers
- waterproof trousers (if possible)
- jumper / sweatshirt
- long sleeved top
- spare socks
- wellingtons, sturdy waterproof outdoor boots / trainers
- scarf, hat and gloves for cold, wet days