We currently have the following vacancy at
Llangrove CE Academy, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 6EZ
Teaching Assistant Level 1
- 27.5 hours per week, term-time only
- £11,730 – £11,964 per annum
- Start date 1st September 2022
The governors are seeking to appoint a highly enthusiastic Teaching Assistant Level 1 to join our friendly
team. The successful applicant will be working primarily with Reception and Year 1 but cover for other year groups may be required.
- To work under the direction of the class teacher, in accordance with the teaching objectives for the pupils.
- To promote pupil independence in learning, reinforcing children’s self-esteem and supporting relationships with peers.
- To assist at the appropriate level and be involved in all areas of the curriculum including preparation and modification of materials.
- To work with and support pupils in 1:1, small group and whole class situations, taking into account the children’s interests and abilities.
- Assist with whole school break-time duties.
- On occasions lunchtime supervision may also be required.
- To administer First Aid, if qualified.
Candidates will ideally:
- Have experience of working with nursery or Early Years children.
- A willingness to undertake further training, as appropriate.
- Have a calm and patient approach.
- Be flexible, creative and able to use initiative.
- Have enthusiasm and commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all children and young people.
Closing date: Mid-day Monday 4th July
Interview Date: to be confirmed
HMFA is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be
subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
Please contact the school for further information and an application pack
email@example.com Tel: 01989 770322.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted after the closing date